- CPU: 8X Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
- GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
- SOC Die Size: 360.45 mm
- Process: 7nm Enhanced
Memory & Storage
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6 w/320 bit-wide bus
- Memory Bandwidth: 10 GB @ 560 GB/s, 6 GB @ 336 GB/s.
- Internal Storage: 1TB Custom NVME SSD
- I/O Throughput: 2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)
- Expandable Storage: Support for 1TB Seagate Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S matches internal storage exactly (sold separately). Support for USB 3.1 external HDD (sold separately).
- Gaming Resolution: True 4K
- High Dynamic Range: Up to 8K HDR
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-Ray
- Performance Target: Up to 120 FPS
- HDMI Features:
- Auto Low Latency Mode
- HDMI Variable Refresh Rate
- AMD FreeSync.
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- DTS 5.1
- Dolby TrueHD with Atmos
- Up to 7.1 L-PCM
Ports & Connectivity
- HDMI: 1x HDMI 2.1 port
- USB: 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- Wireless: 802.11ac dual-band
- Ethernet: 802.3 10/100/1000
- Accessories radio: Dedicated dual band Xbox Wireless radio
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 15.1cm x 30.1cm
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- 4K at 120 FPS: Requires supported content and display. Use on Xbox Series X as content becomes available.
- 8K: Requires supported content and display. Use on Xbox Series X as content becomes available.
- Xbox Game Pass: Membership sold separately. Game catalogue varies over time and by region (xbox.com/gamepass).
- 120 FPS: Requires supported content and display; use on Xbox Series X & S as content becomes available.
- 4K streaming: with select apps, see Xbox.com. Some apps require app provider-specific subscriptions and/or other requirements.
- Dolby: Dolby Vision HDR on Xbox requires a compatible display. Dolby Atmos for Headphones requires additional purchase from Microsoft Store.
- Smart Delivery: Supported games only.